Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 40 minutes Total time: Servings: 8
8 ounce(s) ziti
2 cup(s) Butternut Squash Cut in 1 inch pieces
2 N/A Shallots minced
2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
4 tbsp. butter
1 cup(s) ritz cracker crumbs
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup(s) pancetta diced
1 cup(s) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
10 ounce(s) Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
1. Set oven to 425 degrees
2. In large pot boil water for pasta
3. When water is boiling add pasta and cook for nine minutes until al dente.
4. While pasta is cooking place butternut squash on baking sheet with olive oil and salt and pepper for taste.
5. Place butternut squash in oven at 425 for 25 to 30min till tender.
6. In saucepan melt 2 tbsp of butter when melted add shallots and pancetta saute for 5 minutes until browned.
7. Add Italian Cheese & Herb Philadelphia Cooking Creme to saucepan and remove from heat.
8. Add ricotta cheese and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese shredded to saucepan mix well.
9. When butternut squash is roasted remove and lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
10. In large mixing bowl mix pasta, roasted butternut squash and cooking creme mixture together.
11. Spray a 13 X 9 casserole dish with cooking spray add mixture to dish.
12. Melt 2 tbsp of butter in microwave
13. Crush a sleeve of Ritz crackers with hands to get a cup of cracker crumbs.
14. Add butter, cracker crumbs, and a 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese together and spread cracker mixture on top of casserole
15. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes until topping is brown and crispy.